12 January 2020
We had a wonderful turnout for our Annual Champagne Breakfast at Ocean View. The weather ensured that we didn’t actually have an ocean view but the setting, at Tim and Diana’s beautiful home ensured that everyone was comfortable and well catered for.
Many, many thanks to our hosts, Tim and Diana who went way beyond expectations, making it most enjoyable for all who attended.
Thanks to Tim and Diana, also, who requested that the money paid by attendees be donated to the bushfire appeal instead of being reimbursed to them.
18 January 2020
CCCQ has received a request from the AHMF secretary requesting help in locating some valuable historic vehicle signs that were stolen from Wasrragul, Victoria, between 10-16 January. All were originals.
If you can help, please call Len on 0427 326 642 or Christine on 0408033839.
Description of the missing signs:
- Atlantic sign 8 ft long and about 2 ft 3 high Embossed Red and White
- Pegasus sign 8 ft by 4 ft
- COR sign 6ftx3ft6 in
- Plume sign 6 ft x 1 ft 6 in
- Super Plume Ethenol sign 9 ft by 6 ft 3 sections Middle section was in wood Red and Black on White background
- Olympic tyres sign Orange and Black 6 ft x 1 ft 3
- Greys is great Yellow and Black 3 piece sign but Middle section is Green with Tobacco in its finest form on it this section is harder to find.
- Peters Ice Cream sign 5ft by 1 ft 6
- YMCA Sign Blue and White Map of Australia on it. 4 ft x 3 ft. Rare We have never seen another one.