- This event has passed.
CCCQ – Sunshine Coast Observation Run
29th August 2020 @ 8:00 am - 1:30 pmFree
Sunshine Coast Observation Run
Start: Northbound BP Forest Glen, Sunshine Coast.
Meet at 8:00 for an 8:30 Start.
29th August 2020
RSVP NOW! here
The run tracks North through Nambour and Eumundi up to Noosa before turning South and heading down the David Low Way taking in the Coastal sights as we weave through Sunshine Beach, Peregian, Coolum and Mudjimba before heading West to Bli Bli. We’ll then follow the Maroochy River back to the coast where we will be forced South again through to Mooloolaba and then West again to our destination at the Sunshine Coast Uni. Largely, we are avoiding the Highway so top speed is not an advantage.
Approx. 150min of travel time plus stops and a little extra for the Horsepower challenged!!
You will need to answer the Questions / Trivia on the answer sheet and take a photo of the Answer. (Pictures of Signage will be accepted)
The timing of the run is to be kept by yourself using the honour system, there is no use in trying to cheat the system anyway as the fastest time WILL NOT WIN. The winner of the main event will be the closest to the AVERAGE time, yes that’s right, we will take all the times add them together, put them through some tricky Math, and the closest to that time with the correct answers and photos is our winner.
If you get lost call Matt or enjoy a drive around the coast and head to our destination and wait for us.
- Closest to the average time with the correct answers and photos.
- The most creative photo. So have some fun and get Creative.
- Judges favourite photo.
- Best French item.
- All road rules MUST be observed
- Driver is not to use mobile phone, unless parked
- Answer on sheet and photo evidence
- Don’t speed, slow and steady May Win this race!!
What to bring?
- Navigator/ photographer, (Don’t have one, that’s ok, I’m sure we can arrange someone)
- Mobile phone with a camera or Digital camera.
- Picnic Lunch (otherwise finish is near food outlets.)
- Chair, Rug and If you have one a UHF may be an advantage.
Pre Registration Essential by 22 August
Try refreshing the page